You can use whole body vibrations as fitness equipment, to intensify fat burning, to improve basic metabolism, and to reduce the subcutaneous layers of fat.
Due to increased blood circulation and the extra stimulation of the nerves, pain is diminished. The increase in muscle tension during training often leads to a reduction of residual tension which also reduces pain.
Intense circulation and warming of muscles and tendons will enhance flexibility of the body as well as loosening tension, coagulation and adhesion of body tissue.
As the muscle tissue gets stronger, more will be required of the supply systems in the body, including the heart of all of these systems.
While working with the whole body vibrations, muscles pump blood into even the smallest blood vessels at up to 50 times per second. This ensures that cells are provided rapidly with fuel. As a result the body will also carry off waste products much faster, leading to improved regeneration.
Vibration stimulates the growth of bone tissue. Scientific research has shown that bone density increases. Combined with stronger muscles and an improved sense of balance it offers a positive contribution to the battle against osteoporosis and reduces the risk of falling for elderly in particular.
HEALTHIER BODY IN 10 MINUTES
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Speeds recovery from surgery and trauma
- Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance
- Increases flexibility, range of motion, and mobility
- Increases bone density
- Enhances critical blood flow in the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Reduces joint and ligament stress, and arthritic pain
- Helps to improve and prevent many joint conditions
- Relieves tension and chronic pain in ankles, knees, lower back and neck
- Assists in preventing osteoporosis
- Improves body balance and coordination
- Improved pelvic floor function
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Accelerates weight loss
- Benefits of both anaerobic and aerobic exercise
- Burns up to 290 Calories in only 10 minutes
- Dissolves cellulite
- Tightens facial muscles
- Stimulates fast-twitch muscles
- Improves collagen production
- Stimulates neurological systems
- Stimulates production of Human Growth Hormone, IGF-1 and testosterone
- Increases Serotonin (the “happiness” hormone)
- Decreases Cortisol (the “stress” hormone)
- Increases Neurotrophine (the substance that supports our thinking process)